Garlic Bread...Perfect recipe found!

Be it Adults or kids...everyone seems to enjoy Garlic Bread. I can see the excitement among the kids when the aroma of Garlic bread spreads in the house. I had a feeling of achievement after I got this recipe right. Hope you feel thrilled too and enhance your culinary skills with this one great Recipe which cannot go wrong.

Initially I struggled making it two to three times before I wanted to give it a last try and that was when i got the best one. My family relishes it more than anything else now. I have referred it to my friends who also did blunders like me while making it and they came up thanking me for sharing this You tube recipe.

Without a doubt I can say that this recipe will work for you too so don't think twice and cook it up for that special evening and thank your stars for finding it in such an easy way.

This recipe by Archana from Hebbars Kitchen does not need any alterations and you can simply go the same way as shown in the video. 


Attached are the original recipe links
:

Garlic Bread Recipe by Hebbars Kitchen 

Cheesy Dip by Bharatzkitchen


The best part of the Recipe:

1.No time spent in explaining yet it comes out perfect, soft and Cheesy.

2. Easy and quick to make

3. Apart from yeast, everything is easily available.

Leaving aside rising time of the dough, it takes not more than half an hour to prepare this dish. If you wish to pair it up with Cheesy Dip then go for Dominos Cheese Dip recipe by Bharatzkitchen. This team is sure to win the match against your taste buds. 

Tip: Oven timings need to  be observed carefully during the first baking time to avoid overcooking/ under cooking as every oven is different.

Keep Reading for more such exciting and perfect Recipe Reviews to help you create special dishes for your special ones.








Comments

  1. Hello I have read your blog it's very useful.. Thanks for sharing this.. Now I will definitely try it.. Looks so mouth watering.. 😋

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative and motivational blog for people who are not good at baking.. Gives a spirit to try ,bake n eat the yummy bread...😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment