Eggless Ragi Chocolate Cupcake- Perfect Recipe Found!

 On a special request of my dear friends, I am sharing this recipe which I have been making for years.

My friends absolutely loved these cupcakes and kept asking for its recipe when I was relocating to another place. As I have mentioned earlier, I always try to choose the healthier options of the best Recipes without compromising on the taste. This recipe surely fits in the best way so do try this and share your feedback. I assure, that you would fall in love with it.

This recipe of Ragi cupcake is absolutely delectable and healthy. 









Ingredients: 

3/4 cup Ragi Flour

1/4 cup Plain flour (Maida)

1/2 Whole wheat Flour

1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder

1/2 tsp Baking Soda

1 tsp Baking Powder

3/4 Cup Powdered Sugar

1/3 Cup Oil (Refined or Olive Oil)

2/3 Cup whole Milk

1/3 Cup melted salted butter

1/3 Cup Curd

1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract

Recipe:

1. Sieve all the dry ingredients

2. Mix Milk and Sugar till it melts

3. In the milk mixture add olive Oil, Butter, Curd and Vanilla Extract

4. Now mix the dry ingredients into wet ones gradually with the cut and fold method.

5. Pour the mixture in the greased molds and bake it for 15 min @ 180 degree Celsius or depending upon the oven

6. After checking with the toothpick, take out from oven and let it cool for 15 min.

7. Finally take them out slowly from the molds and decorate with chocolate ganache and sprinkles on top or have them just like that.

Do share your feedback on my recipe and keep reading my blog for more such interesting blogs.



Comments

Post a Comment