Honey Chilli Potato- Perfect Recipe

I am not fond of China but I love Chinese food and this is one of my favorite. If you too like Chinese then you will certainly enjoy this mouthwatering dish. Its that finger licking combination of sweet, Salty Spicy, crispy and sour that will make you want more!

Try this dish confidently with the help of recipe by Cooking Shooking and you will not be disappointed.

Inspired by Cooking Shooking










Best Points of the Cooking Shooking Recipe:

1. Detailed Recipe with tips and tricks
2. Simple and Easily Available Ingredients. 

My dish turned perfectly spiced with this video by Cooking Shooking. Do share your feedback too and share the recipes you would like us to try for you.


Comments

  1. I have your garlic bread recipe it turned out really good.. thanks
    Definitely I will try this yummy recipe too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment