Manchurian- Perfect Recipe Found!

 Who Doesn't Love Chinese Food? Today, I am sharing the recipe of a popular Chinese dish known as Vegetable Manchurian. What I love about Chinese food in India is that it has been Indianised and prepared in a more spicy and sweet taste and if you pair it up with Fried Rice then nothing like it.

Let's discover the perfect taste of Indianised Fried Rice Manchurian with the help of Recipe by Cooking Shooking and I am sure you will love it.

Here's the picture of my preparation inspired by Cooking Shooking Recipe.








The Ingredients required for this recipe are simple and easily available in the market.

Ingredients Required:

  • Vegetables (Cabbage, Carrot, Onion, Capsicum, Spring Onion, Ginger, Garlic, etc.)
  • Cornflour and maida
  • Soya Sauce, Red chili Sauce and schezwan Sauce
  • Ajinomoto (Optional)

If you have all these ingredients, cook it right away and enjoy the dish and keep reading the blog.




Comments

  1. Yum ๐Ÿ˜‹looking so delicious.. My husband love Chinese I will definitely try this ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's looks really mouth watering. I usually make large batches of manchurian in one go and then freeze them. And whenever we fancy chinese, just make the curry and add the manchurian ....ta da !!! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿคฉ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...that's a great Idea Vandana. I will do this too...but the only problem is that am never left with extra ones. They are so tasty that we eat most of them before putting them in the curry.๐Ÿ˜‚

      Delete

Post a Comment