Nariyal laddoo- Perfect Recipe Found!

Today I will share with you a recipe of delicious nariyal ke Laddoo. This recipe helps you in making the softest and tastiest coconut Laddoo. It is so simple and quick that you can make them in no time. Earlier, I used to think that making sweet dishes is not my cup of tea but this recipe changed my mindset. In fact, everyone just loved these earthy, simple, and soft laddoo and I loved that they are so quick.

If you want to start making a sweet dish and start with something simple then you should definitely try this recipe.

Here's the picture of the laddoo I prepared after getting inspired from Cook and Fry Hindi.







Best Part of the Recipe:

  • Very Simple and quick recipe
  • Simple and easily available ingredients
  • Very well Explained 
 Prepare these ladoo if like you love coconut or you want to make it quick or have very few ingredients available. Reason may be anything but when you make it you will simply fall in love with the dish.
keep reading my blog for more such quick and interesting recipes.

Comments

  1. Do you have a favourite traditional indian confectionary? I love rasmali

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a post on Ras Malai too...please check that out too. We do not have any confectionary but we are referring only those you tube recipes that are well tried and tested and will give the results as they actually claim for.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment