Air Fryer Recipes- Perfect Recipe Found!

 Everyone seems so skeptical about whether Air fryer is really useful. People have so many questions about Air fryer and its uses.

Does Air fryer do more than just Frying the frozen stuff

Can it be used in the place of an Oven or Microwave

What all recipes can be made in the Air fryer?

My Experience: It Cooks fast with less oil. It's also Mess-Free. Not only does it help reduce the oil in many recipes but makes it as crisp as deep-fried ones. It's also good for food Preps. I have tried new recipes in which I could use it more effectively. There are a few recipes I would like to share in my upcoming posts in which Air fryer has been very useful. 


πŸ™‚

Here are the list of recipes I have prepared in my Phillips Air fryer:

  • Aloo Samosa/ Matar Samosa
  • French Fries/ Raw Banana Chips
  • Roasted peanuts/ Chickpeas
  • Crispy Garlic Bread/ Bread rolls
  • Fried Bhindi (Bhindi Do Pyaza)/ Fried Lotus stem
  • Baked Potatoes/
  • Mathri/ Namak Pare
  • Stuffed Capsicum/ Stuffed Mushroom
  • Cheesy Veg Basket
  • Moon Biscuits
  • Crispy Potato Bites
  • Veg Kebabs
  • Raw Banana Cutlets
  • Aloo Tikki
  • Sabudana Vada
  • Dahi Ke Sholay
  • Many More
Please write in the comments the recipe you would like me to share with you.
Some of these recipes are extremely easy and do not even require any recipe. For others, you can keep reading the posts!




Comments

Post a Comment